[Paraview] Question on ParaViewWeb/PWApp

vipin sachdeva vipin.sachdeva at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 11:32:16 EDT 2013

Hi,
     I am working with Paraviewweb; I did a new install yesterday using the
superbuild procedure. While most of the webapp examples work fine, I am
having trouble with PWApp. It keeps giving me the error " An error occured
during the loading: getcomponentrange". I have tried with multiple java
compilers etc, but I still keep getting this error. Any ideas on what might
be causing this ?
Another question I have is ideally I would like a webapp that takes a
filename as an argument from the web URL (For example ?filename=my.vtk),
and displays that file's view. Is there any example like that ? Thanks.

Regards
vipin