[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: energy setup of light source

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 22 18:35:32 EDT 2012

I have no experience with X3D or WRL or Zprint.  My speculation is that
since Zprint is for 3D printing, the lighting information is being dropped
from the data.  Either way, you cannot print a light source so the
lighting information would not be used in the printing process.

You could try choosing brighter colors.

-Ken