[Paraview] Doubt regarding the installation of Paraview in Unix like systems.

Sriram Ragav neyganesh20002000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:09:07 EDT 2011

Dear Jean,

I ahve downloaded and installed a newer version in a separate folder.
The installation guide says "Use ccmake (Curses CMake GUI) from the CMake
installed location. CCMake is a Curses based GUI for CMake. To run it go to
the build directory and specify as an argument the src directory".

I am not sure what it means.
I have used the same set of commands  available.  But still only cmake
version 2.6 is called.  Can you pls explain me what the sentence means!!

Sriram Ragav SG,
MSc Process Engineering,
Product and Process Engineering Group,
TU Delft,