[Paraview] confused with getting nan values in plot over line

Ali Rostai ali.rostai at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:22:45 EDT 2011

Hi and excuse me for late reply,

I tried the "Clean to grid" filter and it seems that problems has been
solved. But I noticed that
the data was coming from a finite element method using P1-discontinuous
Triangular elements.
And it looks for me the problem is somehow related to that.

But as a general question Can paraview show P1-discontinuous data? then for
each node in mesh
we have several values. But I think vtk format accepts only one value for
each noed.

Regards,
Ali