[Paraview] Creation of new proxy vtkSMFileSeriesReaderProxy failed

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 3 09:39:04 EDT 2011

Hi Jean,

Yes we did some changes regarding the proxy definitions. We don't need
any more specific proxy code regarding the file serie reader.
To fix your XML, you should write it as follow:

<ProxyGroup name="sources">
   <SourceProxy name="GPReader"
                         si_class="vtkSIFileSeriesReaderProxy"
                          class="vtkFileSeriesReader"
                         file_name_method="SetFileName">
      <SubProxy>
        <Proxy name="Reader"
          proxygroup="internal_sources" proxyname="PhysicsReader">
        </Proxy>
      </SubProxy>
  </ProxyGroup>

Let us know either way if it did solve your issue or solved it.

Thanks,

Seb

PS: You can check the current definitions for readers that are in the
ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Resources/readers.xml if you want
to.