[Paraview] IceT problem

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Jun 16 14:39:51 EDT 2011

When running in parallel on windows, I get this (frequently)

I just closed the debugger and forgot to copy the stack trace, but can post it if it helps.

Is it a known issue? (I'm using IceT master, head of current git from the paraview repo) - can I just set piece offset to the process rank?

Line 109 of reduce.c
    if (icetIsEnabled(ICET_COLLECT_IMAGES)) {
        result_image = reduceCollect(composited_image,
                                     compose_tile,
                                     piece_offset);

JB

[cid:image001.png at 01CC2C65.1005DB00]