[Paraview] WRF

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Feb 9 11:58:46 EST 2011

Hi Gamal,

ParaView runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux and can be built with or without
MPI/parallel support as well as without cygwin on Windows.  Installers are
available at http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html along with
build information at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Binaries#ParaView-3.10.0.

As for the WRF output, I'm assuming you're talking about the "Weather
Research and Forecasting" code.  What have you tried loading so far?  I'm
not exactly sure about the output files but ParaView can handle some NetCDF
files.  Can you send a small sample input file to test if ParaView can read
it?
Andy