[Paraview] WRF

Dr.Gamal El Afandi gamalafandy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 11:35:07 EST 2011

Hi all,
I hope you're fine and doing well.
My name is Gamal working as a Research Scholar at IU in the field of atmospheric
sciences.
In fact this is the first time use paraview and need your help please.
I tried many times to use paraview to visualize wrf output but failed, could you
please send me the steps for that.
Also please we need to deal with visualization software does not depend on
cygwin or MPI for wrf output visualization.

With my kind regards
Gamal

With my kind regards
Gamal
Dr.Gamal Salah El Afandi,Postdoctoral Fellow.
Data to Insight Center of Pervasive Technology Institute
Indiana University Bloomington USA
2719 E 10th St.
Innovation Center
Room 130C.
Bloomington, IN  47408,USA
Phone:+1 812-856-1953
Fax: +1 812-856-1735

http://www.indiana.edu.
http://pervasivetechnologylabs.iu.edu/d2i/people

Al Azhar University
Faculty of science at Cairo
Department of Astronomy and Meteorology
Nasr City,Postal Code 11884
Cairo,Egypt
http://www.uazhar.edu.eg/astmet/Gamal.htm
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/pto/NATO_KEEO/partCoDir_en.html
http://www.ucar.edu/governance/iap/iapreps.shtml
Tel. 0020238701259 Home   Tel. 0020222618163 Work
Tel. 0020103770593 Cell      Fax 0020222629356 Work