[Paraview] Plotting velocity vectors

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Sep 20 09:16:56 EDT 2010

You can use the "Calculator" after Table to Points to create a vector
from 3 scalar values using the following expression:

iHat*x_velocity+jHat*y_velocity+kHat*z_velocity

You can also scale the values in the calculator itself to do any unit
conversions needed. Then you can apply the Glyph filter.

Utkarsh