[Paraview] PV & multiple video cards

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jun 22 17:37:43 EDT 2010

By the way, if we wanted to go all the way on this, we would also
support Windows. I was told that there is an nvidia-specific function
that controls the GPU a context uses. I believe that it is this:

http://developer.download.nvidia.com/opengl/specs/WGL_nv_gpu_affinity.txt

I have no idea if ATI supports this.

-berk