[Paraview] PV & multiple video cards

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:31:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I realized that my suggestion relies on processes being assigned in a
particular order. So something slightly more complicated would need to
be done to determine the number of processes running on each host. Still
it would be pretty simple way to make folks lives easier. Let me know
what you think.

Burlen