[Paraview] How to have the spreadsheet view

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 9 09:42:15 EDT 2010

Additionally, if you have separate readers for the 3 kinds of data you
mention, you can use <Hints /> to indicate that the result of that
reader should be shown in  a spreadsheet view.

Look at "CSVReader" proxy xml in
ParaView/Servers/ServerManager/Resources/reader.xml

<SourceProxy ...>
    <Hints>
        <!-- View can be used to specify the preferred view for the proxy -->
        <View type="SpreadSheetView" />
     </Hints>
</SourceProxy>

Utkarsh