[Paraview] How to have the spreadsheet view

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jun 9 09:29:56 EDT 2010

This method:

  pqDisplayPolicy::getPreferredViewType(pqOutputPort* opPort,
    bool update_pipeline)

governs what view type is initially created for any given source/reader/filter.

For instance, if your plugin produces vtkTables when you read data
values in, then the spreadsheet view should be created.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive