[Paraview] Problems with the Plot Over Line Filter in PV 3.8.0

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:37:42 EDT 2010

Hi!

It seems that the Plot Over Line filter is buggy in 3.8.0 - I built ParaView from source and applying the Plot Over Line filter to a 2D dataset, I get the following error message:

X Error: GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest 156
  Extension:    149 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 16 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x570

Apart from that, it does plot something and it seems to be correct, but the display resolution is really low.

Do you know what could be causing this?

thx
Natalie