[Paraview] ParaView 3.8 RC1 needs more elaborate FindHDF5.cmake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Apr 28 12:55:35 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what version of CMake the HDF5-CMake project requires. I
was coding all of my stuff to CMake 2.6 then the last time I pulled
the HDF5-CMake sources there was the Cmake 2.8 Min requirement. So
don't know.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio