[Paraview] ParaView 3.8 RC1 needs more elaborate FindHDF5.cmake

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Apr 28 12:51:33 EDT 2010

And bear in mind that once I am confident enough to push git nonsense to kitware and everywhere else, then I'll be upgrading the hdf5 in paraview to 1.8

And that is before paraview 3.10, it will be on the 3.8.x something release.

Actually Mike, doesn't our hdf5 require cmake 1.8 anyway?

in which case we should make the cmake switch in paraview, I'd forgotten about that.

On the dev list, upgrading hdf5 was agreed, but the cmake change was not.

Comments?

JB