[Paraview] PV3.8.0 RC1 LIC and VisIt plugins

John Patchett patchett2002 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:36:50 EDT 2010

Hi Richard,
I diagnosed a problem yesterday on both a Fedora 11 and Fedora 12 box
with NVidia Graphics Cards where ParaView 3.8 would "go to lunch"
connecting with  gdb we noted each time it was in an OpenGL call.
I replaced the NVidia 195.36.15 driver with 185.18.31 and haven't had
a problem since...

Your problem sounds very similar.

--John.