[Paraview] animations

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 14 12:21:27 EDT 2010

Unless I misunderstand your first question, you should be able to make the time series of the two data sets consistent using the temporal shift scale filter.

There is no direct way to get a data set to not load during a certain time, but you can fake it by toggling the visibility.  Open the Animation View (View -> Animation View) and add a track for your the visibility of your data.  Make the visibility zero when the data is invalid, one otherwise.

-Ken