[Paraview] ProxyProperty and homonyms

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Apr 13 12:02:01 EDT 2010

In vtkSMProxyProperty::ReadXMLAttributes() (and it's parent classes),
I do not see any attribute similar to Exposed or Shared in the XML
parser.

You might be able to work around it by making new proxies for
SmoothPolyDataFilter, and then changing the name of the property in
your version.

hth,
David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.