[Paraview] ProxyProperty and homonyms

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 03:43:15 EDT 2010

I found this thread, really interesting:
   http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2008-December/010414.html

In my case, do I have to use SubProxy and play with ExposedProperties,
ShareProperties and Except rather than propxyProperty?

Or maybe there as similar mechanism (Exposed, except,...) in ProxyProperty?

Best regards,
Jerome