[Paraview] difference of two data sets

Xunlei Wu xunlei at renci.org
Fri Apr 2 13:35:43 EDT 2010

Hi Berk,
I was playing with programmable filter feature. Do you have any
tutorial/examples that I can follow? My initial test would be on two
structured mesh with the same geometry but different size. So I can skip
the delaunay filter. After I am done with the resample filter, how can I
compute the difference of two scalar fields from two data sets?

On another novice ParaView user issue, I would like to plot the vector
field or arrow glyphs from the structured grid data where I stored say
velocity info. as 3 individual fields vx, vy, vz in HDF5 and XDMF. I
tried Glyph filter. But I don't know how to use it (arrow) to represent
vx, vy, vz.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,