[Paraview] Parallel ParaView: inexplicable results.

Martin Aunskjær maaudk at yahoo.dk
Mon Sep 28 12:27:24 EDT 2009

Ok, I see what you mean.

This is actually a very good guess. I _did_ try to run the ProcessId filter before the D3 filter, but I noticed that most (roughly 95%) of all cells were allocated to process 0, and the rest scattered over the remaining nodes with less and less for increasing process IDs. Therefore, I swapped the order of the filters thinking this would correct matters. But it only did so in case 1.

-Martin