[Paraview] Parallel ParaView: inexplicable results.

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 28 10:52:37 EDT 2009

(Replying back to ParaView list).

I was not suggesting that your file system has anything to do with D3.  D3 never accesses your file system.  What I was saying was that the only thing I can think of that might be wrong is that perhaps there is something wrong with the reader.  Perhaps the reader is reading the same data on every processes instead of reading a piece of the data on each process.  Then, perhaps, D3 is having trouble realizing that all the data is replicated.  This is just speculation, though.

What does it look like when you run the Process Id filter before D3?

-Ken