[Paraview] Different Coordinate systems!

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 28 10:46:38 EDT 2009

The class that manages the camera position is the VTK class vtkCamera.  Although internally it transform coordinate systems to place objects, all parameters for vtkCamera (and all other VTK classes) are defined in world space.

If you want to change the coordinate systems of one of the objects in ParaView, you can use the Transform filter.  There are also some transformation controls in the Display panel of each object.

-Ken