[Paraview] Different Coordinate systems!

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:47:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

Concerning coordinate systems, the visualization pipeline is what is of
interest for you. You won't find useful stuff in ParaView sources (well,
except for some helper classes or wrap-around VTK) but instead you should
take a look at VTK sources. There, you will find a vtkCamera class and
vtkTransform filters, but also coordinate systems correspondances in
vtkRenderer, vtkMapper, ... ie everything that has role in the visualization
pipeline.

Sorry for the lack of precisions, but I hope that'll help...
Jerome