[Paraview] How to render a vtk object on Paraview GUI

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:57:03 EDT 2009

Oops, shame on me ! I didn't recognize python code... I only use standalone
paraview, I am not aware on parallel computing and MPI stuff. But I am sure
you can! I know that you can add sources and filters from python script, you
got it, thanks to servermanager. You will need the XML I gave, and register
the source proxy to servever manager. The paraview guide describes that very
well.

Sorry again !
Jerome