[Paraview] Snow Leopard

Pierre-Olivier Dallaire pierre-olivier.dallaire at videotron.ca
Thu Sep 10 10:35:44 EDT 2009

Thanks for your comments !

Yesterday I have compiled QT 4.6 with cocoa and arch x86_64 using gcc
4.2 / no problem, no patch needed.

After, I patched my 2-3 month old ParaView 3.7.0 source, I compiled it
with this QT version and
cmake 2.6.4. and it worked. The patch that I applied is basically what
Mike was proposing
couple months ago. However, the make install did not provide a
functional application but
I can run ParaView from the build directory.

PO