[Paraview] Snow Leopard

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 10 10:15:59 EDT 2009

I compiled a working ParaView on Snow Leopard using Qt 4.5.2 (Carbon,
which is the default configuration). I had to set -m32 (-arch i386
should also work) for CMAKE_C_FLAGS and CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS since the
latest Xcode builds 64 bit by default. There are some glitches in
combo boxes but it works fine otherwise.

I also built 64 bit with Qt 4.5.2 (Cocoa) but I had to apply some
patches that were posted on this list before. Once I make sure that
the patches work with Cocoa and Carbon, I will commit them.

If anyone tried the Qt 4.6 preview, please let us know. Qt 4.5.3 is
going to have Snow Leopard support also.