[Paraview] "Syntax error found parsing header file" while compiling plugin

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:25:43 EDT 2009

> Add
>     vtkTypeRevisionMacro(vtkICPFilter, vtkPolyDataAlgorithm);
> to your vtkICPFilter.h.
>
> Sven

That did the trick. However, now that it compiles correctly, when I load the
plugin in Paraview it has a yellow warning symbol (! in a triangle) and it
says:

Load Error, Plugin verification data mismatch in libICP.so
undefined symbol: _ZTV12vtkICPFilter

This looks like a linker error, but my CMakeLists.txt contains

SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES vtkICPFilter.cxx

which should be the only implementation file needed, right?

Here is the latest (compiling) version.

http://www.rpi.edu/~doriad/Paraview_List/ICP/

Thanks,

David