[Paraview] Trouble making simple VTK filter plugin

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:45:15 EDT 2009

I am trying to make a plugin interface for
vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform. I tried following what examples I
could find, but I am getting a bunch of "Error parsing XML." Can
someone take a look at these? All I've tried to do so far is set the
Source and Target vtkDataSet inputs. Can anyone see where I have gone
wrong?

http://www.rpi.edu/~doriad/Paraview_List/ICP/

If we can get this basic framework working I'm sure I can figure out
how to add the other properties/options etc.

Thanks,

David