[Paraview] PV 3.4.0

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 19 12:53:59 EDT 2009

There is a Wiki page that captures the release notes for each release of ParaView.  I've asked Utkarsh to add a link from the download page to this Wiki page.  He agreed this was a good idea, but it has not happened yet.  If someone whose name starts with "B" and ends with "erk" wants to do it while Utkarsh is away, that would be OK.

-Ken