[Paraview] inquiries on parallel pvserver nodes

yewyong uyong81 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 05:35:06 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

an update of my problem..

if i wait long enough, the error message pops up and the server konsole.

[pc226][[25673,1],4][btl_tcp_endpoint.c:631:mca_btl_tcp_endpoint_complete_connect]
connect() failed: Connection timed out (110)
[pc226][[25673,1],5][btl_tcp_endpoint.c:631:mca_btl_tcp_endpoint_complete_connect]
connect() failed: Connection timed out (110)

since the server receives the initial call from the paraview, why wouldn't
it get a response from the paraview later as mentioned above??

Thanks again