[Paraview] remove libvtkhdf5.so for compilation

Didier Roissé didier.roisse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 04:26:46 EDT 2009

Hello,
I try to compil paraview with the CVS sources.
I made  changes to successfully compile. These changes are :
 - comment the line paraview_build_optional_plugin(H5PartReader "Reader for
*.h5part files" H5PartReader ON) in Plugins/CMakeList.txt because there is
no directory Plugins/H5PartReader;
 - add " include <string.h>" in files :
Utilities/Xdmf2/libsrc/XdmfDataDesc.h and
Utilities/Xdmf2/libsrc/XdmfH5Driver.cxx.

I compile with gcc version 4.3.3 on Ubuntu.

Regards,
Didier