[Paraview] rotating and shifting image data

François Bissey f.r.bissey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Nov 25 16:13:52 EST 2009

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:57:16 Martin Luessi wrote:
> However, the "vtkImageReslice" filter
> does not seem to be present in the VTK version that comes with
> ParaView (3.6.1-r1 on Gentoo). (Apart from this I couldn't figure out
> how to use VTK filters on "simple.ImageReader")

vtkImageReslice seems to be in the source tarball on my Gentoo system.
There is a few issues on Gentoo may be you should file a bug.
Actually speaking of bugs can you take a screenshot? I cannot I get
"failed to create pixmap" and then a segfault. I cannot quite figure
what's wrong apart may be a bug in my openGL drivers.

Francois