[Paraview] ParaView 3.7 from cvs on Mac OS X, x86_64, Qt 4.5.3 w/Cocoa

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:09:28 EST 2009

Great to hear!

The "make dmg" IS pretty cool, but sometimes it just doesn't work
properly. Sometimes they icons don't stick where they should
(especially on 10.6, probably due to a bug in AppleScript), and
sometimes the background doesn't show when the DMG is attached on
another computer. Quite frustrating, but I don't have the time to
debug it... Also, the DragNDrop installer stuff that comes with newer
CMake versions offers the possibility to provide a .DS_Store file and
a background image, without having to resort to AppleScript, but I
never got that to work properly neither.

Michael