[Paraview] Ordered xml inputs?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Nov 3 11:31:12 EST 2009

There are two ways:

1> Use attribute "port_index" on the InputProperty to specify which
input port it's going to eg.

<InputProperty name="Source" port_index="0" command="AddInputConnection" ... />

<InputProperty name="Target" port_index="1" command="AddInputConnection" ... />

2> Use helper methods defined on the filter eg.
      void AddSource(vtkAlgorithmOutput* input) {
this->AddInputConnection(0, input); }
      void AddTarget(vtkAlgorithmOutput* input) {
this->AddInputConnection(1, input); }

   And use these as the command's for your two input properties.

Utkarsh