[Paraview] paraview as a mesh editor?

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:16:05 EDT 2009

Hi Richard,

This point has been discussed in the paraview mailing list: find the message
with subject "[Paraview] Mesh edition / modification with paraview".

I would like to add that VTK way of processing (pipelining) makes difficult
the editing process. However, it would be great to have such tool to edit
mesh according to volume slice images. You mentionned Blender: this is a
very good mesh editing software. I imagined, but have no time to code, a
plug-in for blender that allows a volume data to be loaded. Since there
exists a vtk/blender python script, it could be a solution...

Best regards,

Jerome