[Paraview] Two follow-up questions on readers

Thorsten Hater th at tp1.rub.de
Thu Mar 26 09:26:46 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've got two more questions on reader plugins in ParaView.
1) How do I populate GUI-Elements with data read from a file.
    The ParaView book mentions InformationHelpers but does
    not explain their usage.
2) Can I use custom files - which I provide a reader for - in
    pvd-Collection-type XML-files. If yes, how do I do that,
    the naive idea of simply supplying the filename ends in a
    SEG-Fault.
If anyone could point me in the right direction or provide an
example?

    Thorsten