[Paraview] plot point over time - how to use it?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 19 11:16:25 EDT 2009

Is the data associated with the points or the cells? It may be the
case that your data is cell centered, so when you plot a point over
time there is nothing to plot.

Look at the arrays on the information tab of the object inspector. A
cube icon means the array is associated with the cells, a circle means
the array is associated with the points.