[Paraview] How to construct "Standard" 2d contour plots

Steven Janzou sjanzou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:44:28 EDT 2009

How can I construct a "simple" contour plot scaled nicely (like the
bar and line plots in Paraview) similar to
http://qwt.sourceforge.net/spectrogramscreenshots.html ?

I have simple rectilinear data - 3 columns 24x365 (x,y) and a third
column of data to provide the contours.

I have imported data through the SQLTable reader plugin and to a
vtkTable with 4 data arrays (my data and an id column).
I then ran through a TableToStructuredPoints filter so that the
contour filter could be applied.

When the contour filter is applied, I get a skewed contour that I
cannot resize to fit nicely into a window.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Steve