[Paraview] slow (broken?) volume rendering in 3.4.0 (Fedora 10)

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Sun Mar 15 22:54:17 EDT 2009

Mike,
This is a known problem with ParaView 3.4.0.  The next version of ParaView should have much more robust volume rendering.

Volume rendering is (mostly) clean in the trunk.  You can build a version of your own (see the ParaView web site wiki - http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView, then building and installing instructions) for details.

Alan