[Paraview] Tensors in Paraview

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Mar 12 12:37:37 EDT 2009

Let me turn the question around to you and the ParaView user
community: What are the algorithms and visualization techniques of
interest to those dealing with tensors on a regular basis?

As for the numpy integration, we are making progress but not as fast
as I would like due to my lack of time. I am not sure 3.6 will have
the level of numpy support I'd like but it will have something; at
least by the first patch.

-berk