[Paraview] Tensors in Paraview

Dan Lussier dan.lussier at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 11:50:23 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I was looking for information on working with tensors in Paraview
today and came across a whack of old mailing list posts.  Many of
these indicated that changes might be coming to PV in the future with
regards to tensors, especially once Numpy was supported/integrated
within PV.

What is the current status of handling tensors in PV and Numpy
integration?

Also - beyond the use of the basic glyph representation, and the use
of the 'compute derivates' filter could anyone who regularly works
with tensors in PV point me towards useful tutorials and/or PV
extensions.

Many thanks,

Dan