[Paraview] pqLoadFromObjectPanel and implicit_functions

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Mar 12 09:32:45 EDT 2009

If your custom panel, put a frame or groupbox or some QWidget that you
want to act as the container for this widget. Then simply create the
pqProxySelectionWidget passing this frame as the parent.
Look at pqNamedWidgets.cxx and search for pqSMAdaptor::PROXYSELECTION
to see how this pqProxySelectionWidget is created/used etc.

Utkarsh