[Paraview] volume vs. surface

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:37:27 EDT 2009

 Hi!
 Here is a backtrace of the error I´m encountering:

 [Switching to Thread 0x7f9bea407750 (LWP 12368)]
 0x00007f9be47275cc in
 vtkFixedPointCompositeHelperGenerateImageOneTrilin<float> ()
    from
 /home/happenhofer/Paraview/build-svn/bin/libvtkVolumeRendering.so.pv3.4
 (gdb) back
 #0  0x00007f9be47275cc in
 #1  0x00007f9be46f9909 in
 vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastCompositeHelper::GenerateImage ()
 #2  0x00007f9be4803577 in FixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper_CastRays () from
 /home/happenhofer/Paraview/build-svn/bin/libvtkVolumeRendering.so.pv3.4
 #3  0x00007f9bdcfd0e54 in vtkMultiThreader::SingleMethodExecute () from
 /home/happenhofer/Paraview/build-svn/bin/libvtkCommon.so.pv3.4

 As I said, this is just occurring when I use the Gradient filter.

 Do you have any idea what´s going wrong?

 thx,
 Natalie