[Paraview] SQLite to XY Plot

Steven Janzou sjanzou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:01:36 EDT 2009

I have a sqlite database that has many time based metric results and I
would like to plot these and be able to do a comparison over different
sqlite databases.

So, what is the best way to get the query results into a format that
can be displayed as an XYPlot?

Specifically, do use a vtkRowQueryToTable object to create a vtkTable
and then how to persist to a format for Paraview, or (better) - read
directly into Paraview without persisting - create a custom reader? a
programmable source?

Eventually, I would like to animate the time series.

I have the complete book set and have compiled 3.4.0 with Python 2.6.1
and with Qt 4.5.0 (now LPGL).

I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Steve