[Paraview] Parallel Paraview

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:52:12 EST 2009

Ok, thanks a lot, I believe I understand..

But that brings me to another question:
I´m running paraview on 8 nodes, and my data is sliced into 8 pieces, which I can see when it´s rendering or with the ProcessId-Filter. In my case, its a cuboid and it´s divided into 8 pieces, sliced once in every layer. In order to make the parallelism useful for the algorithmus I implemented in my filters, I need to change the domain for every processor, i.e I want to slice the data into 8 pieces, but slicing it 7 times in the xy-layer. How can I achieve this, where are the domains for each processor specified?

thx a lot,
Natalie