[Paraview] RE : RE : RE : using with python - VTK multifiles animate

BOUSSOIR Jonathan 167706 Jonathan.BOUSSOIR at cea.fr
Tue Jul 7 12:56:44 EDT 2009

Hi Utkarsh,

Sorry, I forged to keep the paraview mailing list.

Thank you for your answer.
I had tried to make a file PVD and I had changed VTK file to VTU.
I launched PVD file with xml-base (I think)

I can see with TimestepValues are a same that I wrote in PVD file.

reader_base.TimestepValues
#>>> [0.0, 5.0, 6.0, 10.0]

But when I create a movie, the timesteps are bad.
I don't understand why? Perhaps I have a bug in my script?
I have attached my script and PVD file in my mail.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,
Jona