[Paraview] Setting defaults for users (Was: Paraview Questions)

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 9 10:49:12 EST 2009

The settings for LOD threshold and default color maps are stored in the user's settings file (~/.config/ParaView/ParaView3.X.ini on *nix machines).  You could try installing a default version of the settings file for your in-house distribution.  Another solution is to hack the defaults in the code.  Perhaps someone on the mailing list has a better solution.

I know of no way to change the default edge color (short of changing it in the code, of course).  I could not find a feature request for it either, so I created one.

  http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=8489

-Ken