[Paraview] Outline or Bounding Box?

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:17:46 EDT 2009

I would like ParaView to have a bounding box representation and make the
outline actually be the outline of the model.  Some of my users find the
current behaviour confusing as we usually deal either structured of
unstructured grids and, depending on what type of data is loaded, it will
either display an outline or bounding box.  An outline could easily be
created for unstructured grids using the filter "Extract Surface" and then
"Feature edges".  What do other people think about this suggestion?

Regards,
Paul